For the past few years, at amillionmonkeys, we’ve been using Perch to build a a fair few websites and even the odd application. As Perch has grown it’s become an ever more important part of our work. We’re keen to see Perch and the Perch community grow and this is our contribution.
If you’d like to get involved here are a few ways you can help:
- Spread the word. We’re perchdio on Twitter. You know the rest.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel. We’ve got a rubbish URL. We can’t get a good one until we get 100 followers.
- Write something. It’s pretty sparse around these parts at the minute. If you’ve got an idea for an article, drop me an email. Unfortunately, at this stage I can’t offer any reimbursement for writing, unless you’re in Brighton and fancy a beer.
- Build something. If you’re a dev, there are a few features we’d love to build on the site, in particular: a way for members to submit projects; a way for members to submit plugins to be listed on the site, a plugin that imports pinboard bookmarks and stores them locally.
- Write a lot. We’d like to produce something like CSS Tricks’ almanac, but for Perch. It’s an epic project, but someone out there much fancy it.
If you can chip in, or have ideas about how the site could develop, please be in touch.